It regenerates, soothes and refreshes the scalp. It has rebalancing properties, soothes irritations and leaves a pleasant feeling of wellbeing.
Ingredients: Citrus amara Idrolato (Orange flowers floral water).
How to use it:
for use on the scalp, apply it as a lotion, covering section by section.
Apply as follows: after shampooing, apply the lotion section by section and massage the scalp with circular motions to activate the microcirculation and favour the penetration of the active ingredients. You will feel an immediate feeling of wellbeing. You can leave the lotion on the scalp and continue with the treatment of the shaft, or rinse after at least 5 minutes.
Did you know?
Orange Blossom water has many properties:
- Calming: It is ideal to fight stress, anxiety and depression. Spray a small amount on your pillow or sheet to help you fall into a sweet and restful sleep.
- Spray for make up: lightly spray on face for matt and lasting make up.
- Ambient fragrance: thanks to its relaxing power and floral, fruity and refreshing fragrance, it helps to create a peaceful and harmonious atmosphere.
- It refreshes skin reddened by the sun.
- You can use it as face toner to eliminate the residues of micellar water or make up removers.
- It is perfect for very delicate skin, such as that of children.
- Mix it with masks (clay, mud).
You can use it on its own or in synergy with essential oils.