- The innovative conditioning ingredients and vegetable oils close the hair’s scales, leave it shiny, silky soft and easy to comb, with a light and dry feeling.
- Baobab oil and cotton seeds are very rich in nourishing substances and vitamins. They are easily absorbed by hair, leaving it soft, hydrated and feeling light.
- Amla extract is a powerful natural conditioning ingredient that also adds volume and shine. Raspberry extract is important for its astringent, anti-ageing, purifying, conditioning, moisturising, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and healing properties. It is an all-rounder suitable for skin, scalp and hair.
- Bamboo stem extract is rich in organic silicon and increases hair growth, reduces seborrhea, nourishes and restructures dry, fragile or damaged hair and helps it to tackle daily stress.
How to use it:
Shake well before use. Spray on dry or damp hair to untangle knots and make it easier to comb. Do not rinse.
REMEMBER: Don’t rinse it and don’t combine it with another conditioner. Simply apply then comb your hair and create your favourite hairstyle.
Did you know?
- It is ideal when you do not have much time, for example at the gym or swimming pool.
- At the sea it is an excellent ally against sea salt.
- This leave-in spray conditioner is particularly practical and useful to detangle children’s hair.
- It can also be used on dry hair to detangle knots.