How to use it:
• For easier blow-dry styling while strengthening, adding shine and softening hair:
Apply the Hair Defining Gel with Aloe and Frangipani to damp hair before drying.
Apply a small amount daily to the ends (dry hair) for extra hydration and for a frizz-free look.
• To define and moisturise curls:
Apply from roots to ends and scrunch hair upwards.
Apply a dab of gel to dry hair to add the finishing touches to your style. Shiny and defined curls for a longer lasting tamed look.
Did you know?
The hair defining gel can also be used in the following ways?
Aromatic Pre-shampoo Mask for a demanding scalp:
Mix 1-2 drops of essential oil for every 10 ml (1 teaspoon) of Hair Defining Gel with Aloe and Frangipani.
Apply to scalp, massage, leave for 10 minutes, rinse and wash hair as usual.
Choose one of the following essential oils:
• Lavender vera fine Piedmont, Peppermint Extra, Roman Chamomile Piedmont against itching and irritation.
• Tea Tree Australia, Laurel Dalmatia, Cedar Himalaya against dandruff and flaking.
• Geranium rose, Tea Tree Australia, Patchouli Oriental against seborrheic dermatitis.
• Litsea, Bergamot Calabria, Lemon Extra, Cedar Himalaya, Clary Sage Bulgaria against seborrhoea.
Conditioner for dehydrated or fine and very curly (afro) hair:
Mix it with your favourite Maternatura conditioner and apply to damp hair after shampooing. Leave on for a short time and rinse.
Provides extra moisturisation and is ideal for those dry parts of your hair that are dull and frizzy. Your hair will be easier to comb and detangle.
Use it combined with:
• Vanilla Flower Liquid Crystals for Hair, concentrating on the ends for immediately shiner hair.
• Rose fixing hair spray, to fix your style for an all-day perfect look.
• Orange Flower Curl Defining Cream for amazingly bouncy and spring-like hair.